Frédéric Faye, an engineering graduate of Bordeaux’s ENITA, has been at FIGEAC since 2002, when he began as Vineyard Manager before being promoted to tManaging Director. He now has overall management of vineyard, wine-making and sales of the wines. His apppointment illustrated the family’s determination to continue and develop the scientific, qualitative approach to wine growing that had first driven FIGEAC’s success.
● Château Figeac 2014 Saint-Émilion Premier Grand Cru Classé
● Château Figeac 2011 Saint-Émilion Premier Grand Cru Classé
● Château Figeac 2009 Saint-Émilion Premier Grand Cru Classé
● Chateau Petit-Figeac 2012 Saint-Émilion
● Château Millery 2007 Saint Christophe des Bardes *Blue-Blood of Château Figeac
● Château Fleur Pourret 2010 Saint-Émilion Grand Cru *Blue-Blood of Château Figeac