Wine Explorer Series Box Set
Hunkering down? Good on you. You deserve wine – lots of it! Curated by Debra Meiburg MW, our “Wine Explorer Series” box set is the ultimate isolation pack. Complete with 9 bottles of wine from iconic wine regions, the award-winning “Tasting Wine with Debra” tactile tasting book, two wine glasses and a set of quiz cards to really up your wine IQ. Start your wine learning journey now!
“Wine Explorer Series” box set is inclusive of
9 bottles of wine
1 set of Grape Cues 100s: Australia & New Zealand
1 unit of Tasting Wine with Debra
2 wine glasses
Adelaide Hills – Chardonnay
South Australia – Chardonnay
Barossa – Shiraz
Coonawarra – Cabernet Sauvignon
Yarra Valley / Adelaide Hills – Pinot Noir
Hunter Valley – Semillon
Marlborough / Central Otago – Pinot Noir
Marlborough – Sauvignon Blanc
Marlborough – Chardonnay
It is illegal to sell alcohol to people under the age of 18. By placing an order, you must confirm that you are 18 years old or above. You must ensure that no other person except yourself shall use your login to purchase alcohol products and a person aged 18 or above (identification required) must be present to take delivery, otherwise delivery shall be withdrawn and attempted at another time to be agreed between you and us.
- Enjoy free delivery service upon purchase of HK$1,000 or above. For purchase amount below HK$1,000, a delivery charge of HK$100 shall apply.
- Delivery service is only available in Hong Kong, at addresses located in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories, Tung Chung, Discovery Bay and Ma Wan. This service is available between Monday and Friday (excluding public holidays).
- For successful orders placed between 9am to 5pm between Monday and Friday (excluding public holidays), we will communicate with you about the delivery time. The estimated time for delivery to your specified billing address will be on the following business day (except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays). For orders placed after 5pm on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or any public holiday, the earliest estimated delivery date will be the day following the next business day.
- Delivery service is not available:
- at non-permanent address, restricted areas, outlaying islands, hotel guest rooms, ports, marinas and warehouses;
- at premises which are not accessible by elevator; and where there are no authorised or legitimate unloading area within 50 metres of the building of the delivery address.
- In case where the deliveries are delayed due to hoisting of typhoon signal no. 8 or above or black rain storm signal, we will try our best to arrange the products to be delivered on the next day.
- If you fail to receive your ordered products upon the first delivery appointment or you give us inaccurate information on your address, we reserve the right to charge you an additional delivery fee for subsequent delivery(es).
- All expected delivery dates and time are estimates only. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by the customer as a result of any late delivery.
- All alcoholic products shall not be refunded in any event.
- In case of any dispute, our determination shall be final.